Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Introductions

Okay, people. Here's my new blog, Movie Reviews! I'll just go through a little of the details:

In this blog, I will have a list of movies I have seen and felt like writing down. (The good and the bad). For my entree titles I will have the title of the film and next to it, the number of stars I gave it. In the blog, I will have a list of movie stars shown in the film, the name of the director, and a personal description of the film and how I thought about it. (Perhaps I'll throw in a clip or trailer if I can find one on YouTube)

So that's how this is going to work. I hope this blog will be of use to you.

*Note: All reviews are based on my personal opinion only. Just because I say something about it in here doesn't mean I'm certain you'll feel the same way.

No comments: